My D40 aka glen

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey scotty your truck looks awesome mate. Ive currently got just a 2inch tough dog lift and have been thinking about adding the coil spacers as im not happy with the height at all. My cv angles are virtually straight at the moment so i can get more height in it but by the sounds of it though ill need uca and lca to get my camber back in check? did the ride change much after adding the coil spacers of the lift kit? or did you do it all at once?

I went spacers and shackles first, got 2", rode the same, did 2" body lift, rode the same, now I added all the fruit coupled with adjustable uca's and away bar removed and rides a little diff but still alot better then my old 7" lifted gu on 37's. drives really well.

You'll only need to adjust your uca's to get everything back square, get spc arms, I did alot if research and I think these are the best.

cool i think ill most probably go the 2inch spacers on top of my 2inch lift. do the spc arms clear the coil bucket or do you have to modify it?.... do you get much droop with your current set-up?

Spc uppers clear the buckets.that's the idea.but they also give you a heap more adjustment that you will need once its up around 100mm lift.mine has a mere 50mm droop.spc uca will allow for a heap more but the shocks won't allow it...not enough down travel in them.I'm almost thinking of going back to std height spring and make some custom 4"spacers just so I can regain some more droop.there are other shocks available from the us.radflos but the don't offer that much more droop as its the design or the front suspension that's the limitation.you can get a good deal on adjustable height radflo shocks with springs and spc uppers.the aussie dollar is a problem r8ght now tho

ok so they do theyre job... ive just been told by a few people that not all the control arms on the market actually clear the bucket without modification. what sort of droop do they have standard? im not too sure what mine is atm ill try check tomorrow.

im just trying to weigh up whether i put a 50mm body lift, or fit strut spacers and extended shackles to my current lift kit.

If it helps,i was running 2.5"lift...it was good...then i got new springs,shocks,upper control arms and i had to get rear brake lines.there was some other things that needed doing but now its amazing.its goes up and over most things i can throw it at.drives perfectly and super stable.love it.if your after looks go the body lift,if not get the spc uca and some spacers.either way you will love it.

i think ill go with the spacers and shackles then.. i want it to do its job off road most importantly. wheres the best place to buy the spc uca?

Upper arms you can buy local...repco bursons,ebay,,,,i cant recall if they were branded as super pro here or fulcrum ones.....otherwise you can order them from 4x4parts.com ..... http://performancelifts.com/SPC-Nissan-Upper-Control-Arm-25540-Frontier-Pathfinder-Xterra.html
http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product/radflo-f-20-spc-package/
I got mine from performance lifts they are located in california...service was great and i had them in 5 days i think
Only problem is the dollar is bad again....

I don't think I'll get heaps of drop in the front but hey that's ifs. Here's a pic I took with my mates ute. Snorkel fitted, and new 3500 gme uhf fitted also.

Next things on the list is 35's and winch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 121
Can't wait to see somone local to fit up some 35s I'd be pretty keen for my next set.just need some local feedback on how they perform.

Update

35's on, fit great
Got a winch, yet to fit
Dual batt tray, yet to fit
Arb steel rack, yet to fit

Next on the list

Lockers
42" led light bar
Canvas canopy
Roof top tent
Annex
Chip
Aux tank
Full under body plating

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 114
Very nice...so your running springs,spacers and a 50mm body lift right? 6" or so lift and 35s are good to go then..

Yeah bout 6" in front and 6.5" lift in rear, I've chopped a fair bit outta my front guards to fit them but yeah they fit better then I imagined....

I drives like a race car, very happy with everything

Kuhmo muddys are ****ing sensational too, quieter then my work utes at's

The chopped part was that inner plastic and seam behind it....and or actual outer painted guard...I'm thinking its everything behind the wheel when I look on mine.

Yeah chopped alota plastic and steel but you don't notice it and they roll haha
Installed the winch today, I'll take photos with the arb rack, winch and dual batts next week

It will be interesting to see how the front diff holds up with the 35's, I'm nervous running 33's lol

Latest posts

Back