Navara muster web site is live

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice can't believe how much work is going into this. it's going to be fantastic.

The website looks fantastic, a real credit to its creator and the committee. I hope i can make it to this, sounds like it will be a real blast.

good stuff, i've been working on the mrs....i reckon i'll get fine to go..she could use a break from me anyway lol

great work guys. hoping to get work sorted so i can make the trip to Ados. maybe i will get the mrs to finish off a couple of re-roofs that i have booked in????? i think she will be ok...

Good work Krafty.

We all thought you just spent all day reading posts on here.

Well, we do know that he at least is on here all day reading and commenting on posts - but now we know he can multi-task as well ....

apart for the lack of a pic of my nav. hmmmmm.

There will be updates in the future and if we get enough people sending in pics that no one gets repeated on the site even better. I could just take pictures from the albums here and fill the site but that hasn't happened for two reasons.
1. To gauge a response from how many people take the time to send a pic in and
2. because they wanted permission from the pics owners two use them on the site.
If anyone is happy to take those simple steps images may be used in future updates.

haha love the ayers rock pic. nice work

You and Dion did the work for that image (Woody just parked his ute) I just altered the images. Looks kind of doctored when you look at the flex from your ute but anyone who knows the ute knows it's not doctored.

Good work Krafty.

We all thought you just spent all day reading posts on here.

Still waiting for you to send a pic through Dave :eviltongue:

Well, we do know that he at least is on here all day reading and commenting on posts - but now we know he can multi-task as well ....

You already knew that because of all the emails you send me telling me I've stuffed up and how many times I've replied to those emails telling you to &%^$ off. :sarcastic: (remember the actual number stays a secret)

u already knew that because of all the emails you send me telling me I've stuffed up and how many times I've replied to those emails telling you to &%^$ off. :sarcastic: (remember the actual number stays a secret)

ok, shall i go back through my emails and count them ....

nah, cant be bothered - it'll take me way too long, i'd rather post non-important stuff on the forum instead.

There are "rules" and a committee
Take the bloody fun out of it all why don't you.

:stirringpot:

+1 Woody, without your constant demands and screaming down the phone my involvement would have been enjoyable :ha:

*I can say that knowing he's away for 4 days and wont get a chance to reply.*

Back