Navara muster web site is live

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take the detour to the Muster Krafty. The Mrs can go to WA via plane, we all know how women hate long trips in cars.

My missus doesn't care about long trips in the car, but apart from that instead of leaving the week of the muster I'll be leaving about 3 weeks before so what once may have been possible is in no way possible now. Besides ignorant buggers who ignore me on the phone don't deserve to be graced with my presence :eviltongue:

I would of have a chat. But Woody was keen to eat.

Still got my number mate ?

I have been through about 3 phones in the last year, so your's would be in one of those. Haha.

Woody was chief cook and bottle washer (although he didn't do that well with bottle washing so I think he's bottle washer for the muster) so I just obeyed him. To be honest until he pointed it out I didn't even know it was you. Hopefully his dishpan hands will heal up a little over the weekend up the bush :big_smile:

No apparently I haven't got your number, didn't realise until today that I'd lost Woody's too. I decided to put my phone through the washing machine a few weeks but and guess there was still a few numbers stored on the phone and not the sim. Probably should check to see what other numbers I'm missing...obviously not important ones.

Either that or he'll get a nice infection in his hand.

So how did it turn out ?

From what he said it was burnt. Lol. Nice work.

It's ok he'll be back doing the dishes before he knows it!

Lunch was fine, was the best tasting ham and cheese sandwich ever.....pity he was cooking eggs and bacon :sarcastic:

Seriously though what can you expect from someone wearing a Brisbane Lions Beanie.

MasterChef Woody.

Be sure to slap him when you see him. Not for the Lions Beanie, but for liking AFL.

Master something :big_smile:

He's a Brisbanite originally you'd reckon he'd know what real footy was, he'd get a few more IQ points if he was chanting for Lockyer but supporting aerial ping pong drops him back down to the IQ of a Triton driver!!

Back