Navara muster web site is live

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 Woody, without your constant demands and screaming down the phone my involvement would have been enjoyable :ha:

*I can say that knowing he's away for 4 days and wont get a chance to reply.*

hmmm ... but i'm back now, and catching up on what has been posted in my absence ...

Krafty and Woody you clearly have a 'bromance' going on! But how about getting back to the real work at hand - promoting the event and website. :smile:

The secret had to come out eventually, Woody was copping too much flack because of those "lunches", but those "lunches" haven't been too regular lately because even I can't afford as much time off as Woody and I'm one of the laziest workers around.

Krafty and Woody you clearly have a 'bromance' going on! But how about getting back to the real work at hand - promoting the event and website. :smile:

with that in mind, some work for Krafty.
Rules page needs an extra line before this paragraph.

<-insert line here to separate from gun rules.
"Recognised Dangers

Thanks for that hadn't noticed it, although one br tag can wait for the next update

Krafty says that the Navara Muster website is receiving a lot of hits, which is good news!

It is great site, in fact it is an excellent site, but you are not meant to just admire it! The idea is that you download the rego form, fill it out and most importantly send Woody some cash!! :smile:

So given the effort that has gone into this event so far, it would be appreciated if someone, could register and pay some money please. :thank_you2:

Awe geez Boss that's going to test the site, I didn't make the site for two way communication I just made it too look at.

It's ok I moved the server into the fridge to accommodate all the extra traffic, no overheating now.

well, my inbox is not overheating yet ... i am hopeing that people WANT to come to the muster ....

i'm sitting here with nothing to do - ready to process the forms as they come in ... you all believe me, dont you ?

well, my inbox is not overheating yet ... i am hopeing that people WANT to come to the muster ....

i'm sitting here with nothing to do - ready to process the forms as they come in ... you all believe me, dont you ?

I believe you but thousands would not. :wink:

Back