Navara muster web site is live

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who's registered or not but I know plenty of you buggers are viewing the site so come on people be nice and do as the Boss requests.

A begging Boss, come on people so many of you have wished to see your boss on bended knees and begging, here's your chance....Free photo of a Boss begging on bended knees with every rego completed.

Was brought to my attention in a round about way today that the PDF rego form on the site wasn't working. As of a few hours ago it was fixed and this is now just a bump and reminder for people to join the muster.

Thanks for bringing to my attention Can't figure out why it worked at first then suddenly changed name, if it happens again I better look into it further.

Bump.

Live it up Dave, while you're off partying for the weekend in the bush I'm spending time with in laws in Perth.

Will do mate. Much rather be out west then a Capital City.

I dread it everytime I go to Sydney and thats rarely.

Perth's hardly a capital city, peak hour Perth is like driving through Newcastle at 12pm :big_smile:

I've already got 4 jobs on for my time in Perth so it's worth me going anyway.

And I'll let you take anyone you like since I wont be there!

Even driving through Newcastle annoys me. But then again, when I usually go in there for work. Its at night. So I miss the traffic.

Sounds like you cant wait to get there mate.

The more things I can find to do that keep me out of the wedding bullshit the better. At this rate I could end up working harder over there than I've worked for ages :smile:

Was recently contemplating trying to figure out if I could make it via the muster to Perth given that the next month or so were going to be quite but things have changed again and we are going to be leaving early so I can get back by mid October so we can do some fencing since it's way to wet to do it now.

Hey you never know Gus. They could be persuaded.

Take the detour to the Muster Krafty. The Mrs can go to WA via plane, we all know how women hate long trips in cars.

Can mates come ?

I have a few mates with other makes.

I know BossHog has answered this ... but i'll add my 2c worth ...

If they own a NAVARA, or arrive in a NAVARA, then they are welcome. dont really want to spoil the group photo with a patrol in the mix, or worse still ANY type of toyota now do we ????

Back