NSW Events - Nov & Dec 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it takes us 3.5 hours then leaving around 1:30-2pm would seem the best to arrive before dark. At least we'll be able to set up and cook in daylight!

So, let's call it LEAVING Heatherbrae at 2pm, but can get there beforehand and wait for anyone else?

Okay guys, I've done some thinking and would like to end the year on a happy note.

With that in mind, I've pencilled in a camping trip to Coopernook Forest Park for 26th and 27th of November. That should give people plenty of time to organise leave (if needed), save up some coins and pack the camping gear again. I want to go here for two reasons: first, it's a big open space that we could easily fit the muster attendees in a couple of times over, and secondly it's not too far for RLI to get to - hopefully we can all get to meet him, his wife Ally & his kids.

In December, we need to get together to celebrate the festive season and the 17th of December is close enough - it's a Saturday, so more of us should have an opportunity to get there. NOTE: THIS IS NOW 10TH DEC.

We can do dinner as well - perhaps not at the Hunter River hotel (as we have done the last 2 years), but we could pick a destination and go there. Might even make it a day trip? How far is too far? What's a nice destination?

Personally I like the Royal hotel at Dungog. The food is quite good and if we book we could get the dining room to us exclusively.

We might also consider designated drivers for that - car pooling - it'd make things easier!

Thoughts on the Christmas destination?

UPDATES:
November: Coopernook camp remains unchanged. We're arriving Friday night after I finish work.

December: Now 10th Dec, possibly at Wollombi Tavern or Doyalson RSL after a drive through (with picnic lunch in) Watagan State Forest.

G,day Folks,

If all goes to plan health wise i will be there, even if it is a day trip. I have freinds here who have offered to drive me down for the day to meet and thank-you all in person.

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

Long drive up from Jindabyne. I'll try to make it. But I'm not too sure if I will be able to. Finance and work wise. Would love to meet you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Come up on a friday if your after a bonnet up here.

Gonna go for wreckers run in out 20 mins.

Dave said:
Come up on a friday if your after a bonnet up here.

Gonna go for wreckers run in out 20 mins.

You going to wreckers? Mate I'm in jindy. Can come up next week and pick it up? Or get my brother to get it. He is in sydney

If it takes us 3.5 hours then leaving around 1:30-2pm would seem the best to arrive before dark. At least we'll be able to set up and cook in daylight!

So, let's call it LEAVING Heatherbrae at 2pm, but can get there beforehand and wait for anyone else?

G,day folks,

Tony, if worse comes to worse, we will travel down for the day and a quick feed with you guys. If the arse is still playing up, i will strap myself to the roof rack!

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

We're good to go. New tanks are in and not leaking, the new water level meter I made is working fine. New lights are installed and oh-so-bloody bright too. We're ready to rock, we'll leave home at 1pm and be at Heatherbrae by 1:30pm to wait for everyone.

We'll leave Heatherbrae at 2pm. Anyone who's running a little late - just drive past Taree, look for the "Coopernook" turnoff, head for Bangalow Rd and follow it up. Don't forget Omaras Road goes straight in the forest, Bangalow makes a left turn (you'll spot it when you get there).

I'm out. We just got a shit load of unexpected bill..... :(
Have fun guys.....

just moved house guys
and we are both working next weekend
have fun and we will catch you on the next trip
brad
have you got the new camper yet ?
sparra

We're good to go. New tanks are in and not leaking, the new water level meter I made is working fine. New lights are installed and oh-so-bloody bright too. We're ready to rock, we'll leave home at 1pm and be at Heatherbrae by 1:30pm to wait for everyone.

We'll leave Heatherbrae at 2pm. Anyone who's running a little late - just drive past Taree, look for the "Coopernook" turnoff, head for Bangalow Rd and follow it up. Don't forget Omaras Road goes straight in the forest, Bangalow makes a left turn (you'll spot it when you get there).

G,day Tony,

I notice that you are on line?

If all goes well, i will be making an appearance with my father-inlaw (David) on Sunday, around lunch-time. Have lunch with you and Helen and who ever else that turns up!

For entertainment! If i am still in pain, just strap me to the nearest tree and use me as a dart-board. (Due to the amount of injections i have had over the last six weeks!) Instead of needles use spears!

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

We'll probably be looking at packing by then. Do you mean Sunday or Saturday?

I'm online and offline. Got a few things to do, have been hopping on and off for a bit this evening. Bloody tired right now, going to put my head down and see if I can get any sleep tonight.

We'll probably be looking at packing by then. Do you mean Sunday or Saturday?

I'm online and offline. Got a few things to do, have been hopping on and off for a bit this evening. Bloody tired right now, going to put my head down and see if I can get any sleep tonight.

G,day mate!

I will call you tomorrow.

Regards,

RLI
:rock:

Re-Coopernook RV

G,evening Tony & Helen,

As per our converation tonight. Both my father-inlaw and myself will be in attendance on Saturday. We won't let you down.

PS, Looking forward to catching up with those members that also turn up.

Regards,

RLI (Paul)

Back