The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a few botts of bundy vintage /reserve? A few years back...nice drop..but i guzzled it like i was 16 again..turns out it was quite expensive.next time ill price check my presents on ebay.

Price check your presents on eBay ... LOL, that's really funny. hahahahahaha

I dont have the time or patience to continually manage john
He wont listen.even his mates have asked him to cool down
he has had warnings from admin recently to no avail.read back a few pages. Here he goes again...........out the fkin door this time
Its best for the forum he no longer participates
If that has upset some local qld trips I apoligise guys but enuff is enuff

Cheers

From a Marx Bros movie. While trapped in a room during a war...

Groucho on the phone: Hello, base, we're trapped in a room under heavy bombing
Base: How many of you are there?
Groucho: 4 men and 1 woman
Base: How can we help
Groucho: Send sandwiches and 3 more women

So darn funny.

From a Marx Bros movie. While trapped in a room during a war...

Groucho on the phone: Hello, base, we're trapped in a room under heavy bombing
Base: How many of you are there?
Groucho: 4 men and 1 woman
Base: How can we help
Groucho: Send sandwiches and 3 more women

So darn funny.

Thats gold!

I dont have the time or patience to continually manage john
He wont listen.even his mates have asked him to cool down
he has had warnings from admin recently to no avail.read back a few pages. Here he goes again...........out the fkin door this time
Its best for the forum he no longer participates
If that has upset some local qld trips I apoligise guys but enuff is enuff

Cheers

People to manage themselves, we all have issues, some more, some less, I get on here for serious tips, but mostly I enjoy the banter and dribble as a form of daily wind down.

ahh poo!! i turn my back for just one minute and i miss al the good stuff, what happened this time??

We where having a laugh over jenny talia and her funny as f;$k songs, oh you mean the other crap, who knows this time. No one baited him, if you read back you can sea he was baiting others for a comment.

Can't help those who won't help themselves

unnamed.jpg

images.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (7).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

It's a free world, and any one can choose to look the other way, no one forces people to look at something they don't like. This place has a good mix of serious stuff and a bit of bs for shits and giggles

That was shits and giggles material

And I did tell him that I have appreciated his help and shit on the forum, and suggested he steer clear of shit which might offend him

But Sparra is right he was purposely traulling looking for people to snap at him and cause a scene about it.

Ive only been on here for a little while now and love all your jokes, bantering and help, but do peeps really get serious and shitty on here or am i myself to drunk to read what's really going on ? :) Beers up guys and gals

Hey Nathan now you can change the meaning of bj to banned john and it's merely stating fact and not a shot at his mental state

Fair call hahaha

Ive only been on here for a little while now and love all your jokes, bantering and help, but do peeps really get serious and shitty on here or am i myself to drunk to read what's really going on ? :) Beers up guys and gals

I have another 20mins of work before I can have such alcoholic drinks you speak of waaaaahh lol

I wonder how many hilux drivers it takes to screw in a lightbulb.

One to drive the crane to the edge of the cliff and operate it
One to act as dogman find and secure the load
One to receive and unhook the load
Then once they're done retrieving their over priced car that they were retarded enough to leave the handbrake off on a cliff next to the ocean they forget about it cause they are too busy measuring dicks with ranger and D40 drivers

One to drive the crane to the edge of the cliff and operate it
One to act as dogman find and secure the load
One to receive and unhook the load
Then once they're done retrieving their over priced car that they were retarded enough to leave the handbrake off on a cliff next to the ocean they forget about it cause they are too busy measuring dicks with ranger and D40 drivers

haha, so true!

Latest posts

Back