Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and a mate will be headed up in our 2 nav`s at around 8:30am from sydney on the 16th, camping somewhere near the border for the night then headed in on the 17th, does anyone know what the weather maybe like yet?? loving the sun but im a lover of all things mud and i would love a camp fire each night. so fingers crossed for no fire ban.

its gonna be hot with a side of omg its HOT

we have had a few high 30s already in ipswich so temps probs will be in the low to high 30s

Hot, hoping the altitude up the range might give us a some wind to move the air a bit tho....

Lj

I'll be there, got the all clear last Friday.

Hot! We're still having fires at night and 2 doona's on the cot. I'm walking around in shorts on days of 13 - 15. Might have to cut down to the BVD's.

Glad I got 2 fridges, might need to keep my head in one.

Just want to say that is awesome seeing people in enthused about coming along, few from NSW and Vic plus a good number of Qlders!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Lj

Chain saw dude, its called a chain saw. Someone somewhere said they were bringing one, (i think) i would but i dont have one in sydney.

Chain saw dude, its called a chain saw. Someone somewhere said they were bringing one, (i think) i would but i dont have one in sydney.

As of my visit to the Goomburra Valley almost 2 weeks ago... there is no collecting of firewood from the road side anywhere from the start of the Gordon Country property (Just past the Janowen Hills) right up to the National Park...
The roadside has already been cleaned out to the East of Janowen Hills. So that means we either bring it with us, or we are buying it at silly prices.

Just trying to get many others prepared for the horror of expensive fire wood.

I can scrounge some wood from about the areas I frequent until next Friday.
Girl friend made an awesome roast chicken n veges in the camp oven during our last camp in the Sept holidays... we are planning on another awesome roast this trip :)

I can scrounge some wood from about the areas I frequent until next Friday.
Girl friend made an awesome roast chicken n veges in the camp oven during our last camp in the Sept holidays... we are planning on another awesome roast this trip :)

Mmmm. What coulor is your Nav? I usually check out the cars at meal times. Chicken mmmmmmmmmmm :rofl2:

Bugga, thought i read in an earlier post probably in another thread that we couldget wood from inside the park it self. oh well will have to source wood, there is always a way.

I am sure i read a comment from one of the members that frequents the park that the owners had no problem will collection of wood within the park but that was a while ago that entire area is on high fire alert atm perhaps for safety they may not allow it time will tell.

Yes it was on their webpage a while back ok to get firewood off property

We just got to check fire ban status for that weekend

Latest posts

Back