D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did anyone else from melbourne get a lokka ?
If so , any suggestions on where to get it installed ?
Havnt had a chance to make any calls yet , so might save me some time making phone calls

Cheers

Didn't you get me the first time Nath?? Just wanted To make sure u kept up with what I was saying.

I doubt Nathan missed anything mate. I pulled out of the group buy last week. I have 3k in school fees for the girls every 3 mths., A tap on the brake locks up both diffs when I lose traction so when I am ready I may consider and pay the difference. The old girl climbs anything with a heavy foot.

D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy

Got my diff booked in for Friday the 26th for fitment from the mob out at Penrith.
Can't wait.

Who has removed and undone their front diff before?? How much time and what's involved? When I pull the housing apart is there a seal or do I just use a liquid seal??

Just wondering if I should start the night before so it's ready to go or just jump in and do it that morning. Pretty sure it's straight forward and should only take 1/2 hour, I can figure it out but I don't have the work shop in use to so it will all be done in the carport.

Opp Lock asked for $500 for drive in drive out or $180 if I drop the diff off.

Cheers Steve.

Last edited:
Lokka install instructions

Hi Folks.
I have today received a response from 4WD systems, relating to putting the installation instructions as a Sticky.
Unfortunately they have not agreed to allow us to have it as a permanent information.
They have however advised that they will be putting it up on their site, and sending us the link, this is I believe a far better outcome as it allows the updated information to be posted on their website.

I hope this will be off assistance to all.

Pat S

Have they given you any indication on arrival of the lokkaa Nathan?
I'm looking out get booked in that's all...

will let you know as soon as i know guys, its out of my hands now, but the minute they arive or i find out a shipping date i will let you all know.

Cheers,

Have they given you any indication on arrival of the lokkaa Nathan?
I'm looking out get booked in that's all...

will let you know as soon as i know guys, its out of my hands now, but the minute they arive or i find out a shipping date i will let you all know.

Cheers,

OK guys just got an email back from Tom @ 4WD SYSTEMS, here it is.

"Hi Nathan,
Waiting on 9 D22 fronts.
Expecting in either late tomorrow, too late for freight or Friday.
Count on friday to go ship out.

Sorry for the delay.

thx
tom"

Shit it is going to be hard to determine if your cross spider is in good enough condition to use, it states 0.002" is unacceptable for wear. Gunna be hard to measure, are we better off just buying a new one to fit with the lokka? If so where the hell do you get them from? Nizzbits?

Latest posts

Back