D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all good guys i have transferred all the money to 4wd systems, i had to do it in two goes due to only being able to transfer a max of $5000 in one day.
so I did $5000 yesterday and $3550 this morning.

4WD SYSTEMS should have the money by tomorrow or friday morning, they said they will be shipping next week.

As soon as i get them i will be packing and shipping them off to those who cant pick them up, and for those who are picking up they will be able to grab their LOKKA when ever they can.

Your a good bloke Nath no matter what people say. ;)
Nah just playin. Thanks for all your help it's been hugely appreciated. I'll get in touch so Pete and I can drop in one afternoon for pick up.
Ill get in contact with 4wd Systems and start organizing a date for install. Can't wait for install and more so a test day.

HI folks

I spoke to Tom this afternoon regarding the fitting instructions for the lokka, he was kind enough to email a PDF with the process outlined, I have also requested that if we could put this up as a "permanent sticky", as yet I have not received a response, if we are unable to post it, I will email the attachment to those that would like a copy..

Pat S

I spoke with Teejay today and received both the d22 and d40 instructions. Mob here in perth wanted $800 for the install! Quite a few other places didn't want to quote as they never installed one

I spoke with Teejay today and received both the d22 and d40 instructions. Mob here in perth wanted $800 for the install! Quite a few other places didn't want to quote as they never installed one

Hey bud, could i please get a copy of the d40 instructions?

Hey bud, could i please get a copy of the d40 instructions?

PM me your email address and I'll send them on.

Teejay mentioned these are the same instructions we get in the box, but it's nice to have a copy now to read up on it :)

All this talk about installation instructions is getting to me :-((

STUPID 550 !!!!!

lol Eaton E-locker for you and me mate.

Im hoping to win the $990 voucher they threw in for the muster raffle, then i will grab the front, will be the best combo front and back E-lockers.

How's the cruise going Nath??

I bet you have plenty of spending money..lol

Pity you missed out on this group by of LOKKA'S

Oh well I guess it's the Caribbean's for you next week..

Keep us updated mate!!

Enjoy your weekend!

ONLY A LITTLES BIT OF SARCASM IN THAT.PMSL

GEOFF

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Last edited:
Opposite lock at penrith mate or Narellan but their diff expert is at penrith and they will so the centre for $150 - $200

Very good. Guess I'll take the diffs out and take them into their work shop. That's a good price.

Guys I have spoke with Opposite Lock and they have expressed that its a insurance liability for you guys to to the group workshop day in the workshop as only employees are covered.

What they did say is that either the Penrith store or the Narellan Store will do the Install.

drive in drive out price you are looking at between $500 - $600 depending on things like the condition of Carrier bearings ect.

OR drop the centre off to either Store with the LOKKA and they will do install for $150 - $250 again depending on the condition of the diff and things like carrier bearing ect.

If you like give them a call or drop in to discuss it with them or to make a booking when the LOKKA arrives.

There are direct links to them below in my signature and dont forget to mention the forum.

from an earlier post way back on page 15 or something

Very good. Guess I'll take the diffs out and take them into their work shop. That's a good price.

Latest posts

Back