Dave's new Dmax.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get rid of the lawyers.

Nakedape is a huge 2GB fan as you would know, so he would know Ross Greenwood is on at 6 every night.

On a serious not. I would like to see Ross Greenwood in treasury.

We need people in who know what they're talking about.

Look at Peter Garret, what a !@#$wit he is. He's a bad singer now in charge of education.

Any wonder people are getting dumber.

Ross Greenwood is a ****ing moron, I see him do that money minute thing on Today most mornings while I'm having breakfast and the guy is just a spokesman for Tony Rabbit and Shrek Hockey.

Every chance he gets he's got to make his minute of babble politically twisted the only time I've seen him talk about a different topic was this morning when he went on about how much each gold Logie winner has made based on the price of gold at the time of winning.

Right wrong or otherwise I'm still here, I'm still not on the poverty line and no one in my family is.

Now **** off, it's time for me to put my apron on and become domestic wench and cook some dinner for the family.

He hasn't got time to install anything he's too busy looking for things to pick on.

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

Couldn't be happier with the truck. Top of the line Dmax.

Congrats on your purchase. Nice looking rig, i wish you all the best with your new toy.

Regards,

RLI
:saberfighting:

Thoughts on Wayne Swan. (The worlds best treasure. I Still LOL at that.)

C'mon Dave, Swannie can't be all bad -- if he were as bad as you say would you be able to afford that shiny new truck? :ha:

Cheers Ray.

Ill get a couple of interior pics tomorrow.

Oh and the current fuel economy is 8.3L's per 100km's. 2L's per 100km's better then the ZD30.

Looks bloody great mate, I like it.

If its getting 8.3 while still new you should easily get in the sevens once loosened up a bit. That's half of the fuel for the same Kim's as my bloody patrol!

Cheers Matt.

Couldn't be happier with the Ute. Was down to 8L's at the start of the week, now 8.1L's.

Bullbar is on, doesn't vibrate like the D22 bar use too.

Yeah but D40's biggest problems are in the drivers seats, the same couldn't possibly be said for D22's

Latest posts

Back