DJK's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh ok. Im gonna go with the Sahara tent. $650. Ripstop canvas etc. 6cm thick queen mattress. A few mates own them and they are perfect for the price.

Shit that's pretty good! I went with ironman as I have one of there awnings so wanted it to look uniform. Will out a pic up soon, dual battery goes in tomorrow to :)

Man the Ironman ones would most likely be better quality anyway. But this one suits me personally, more than others. Throw some pics up when you got a chance wouldnt mind seeing it! Nice Nav too. Tidy as fark

Here's a couple of pics of the setup and how the tent looks..

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 311
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 296
Looks great mate. Real nice looking setup. What's the wind noise like going down the highway? I'm still tossing up whether or not to go down the rooftop tent road or not.

Cheers,

Jay

Thanks Jay. To be honest there isn't much noise at all, theres a slight whistle upwards of 80kph but not that noticeable when your listening to the radio. Real easy to set up and pack up as well..now that I know how to do it I can have it completely set up in 10 mins or less! Nice being off the ground to and by far the best sleep iv'e had while camping. Definitely recommend one.

Ok so im looking at selling my tub with the tubliner and tonneau cover as i'd like one of the new style tonneau's or a hardlid and don't want the little bungy hooks on the tub!

The tailgate has a dent in it but apart from that it's in good condition. Whether I sell it with the sports bar or not depends on whether I get a new one with one. Won't come with the rear bar as i've now got a ARB rear step and damaged the original one.

I'll consider all offers, located in SA but I may be making a trip to VIC for the new one so we may be able to arrange something if anyone over there is interested.

Hey mate that is a very nicely set up truck you have there. Just trying to get it past the president of the fun stoppers club to do similar type stuff to my 22. Cheers

I'm looking at doing a body lift on my nav, only thing im concerned about is my rear bar as I have a ARB rear step. Has anyone modified one before or know whats involved in doing so?

Any help would be good

Thanks for the pics mate does look pretty nice. I reckon I am gonna get rid of the ARB one..so, is anyone interested?? It's literally about a month old haha! Let me know if interested.

Latest posts

Back