led light bars eoi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbogu

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Just thought i would put up a quick post to gauge how much interest there is in led light bars

Ive just ordered my self 1 x 22" 4 row bar and 1 x 32" 2 row as a sample direct from the manufacture, who happens tp be the same manufacture for the light bars currently being sold on ebay and other websites and forums

Im thinking if i can get enough interested parties id do a bit of a navara asia forum deal

I can garauntee the prices will blow everyone out of the water purely cause im not greedy and id rather help others out and not fund my retirement

If no ones up for it im still getting my self some damn cheap lights even paying the full price for a small lot sample

Put it this way im paying less at full price then what any oone and i mean ANY ONE is advertising them at

Im not going to mention prices yet as i want to get them here in the flesh first but as an example

the 22" 4 row im getting puts out 14400 lumens and its costing me less than most guys sell a 22" 2 row which is 7200 lumens for and the best price ive seen on a 2 row is $600

obviously the more i buy the less they are going to be

My theory is if i can make a little out of it and help guys out im happy

Hopefully my order is being shipped tomorrow so they wont be too long and ill put some photos up and then i can start and contact them on bulk prices

so post up and throw some ideas around

cheers

I'm interested, but not right at the moment ... perhaps closer to Xmas would suit for me ...

Mate, to be honest i got no idea what "brand" they are, yes they are chinese, but dont be fooled, the big name us brand that a few aussie sellers sell for lots more than these come from the same company

LIke i said prices will be cheap, im in talks with them at the moment on pricing for bigger orders

i will update when i know more and when mine show up

cheers

ill have photos up early next week of the actual products in my hands

seen as how im going through a fair bit to get the prices down id prefer to keep suppliers under my belt at the moment

No worries, what about a link to one of the same more expensive ones? Just wanna see what they're about and the specs etc

If they look good and the price is right, I'll be up for 3-4 32" 2 row, or depending what other styles are available.

ok so heres a link to the same lights sold by another company

http://www.hidlighting.com.au/LED-Lightbars.html

so far the pricing im looking at will be

22" 2 row $330 (in the link they are $560)
32" 2 row $510 ( in the link they are $720)
22" 4 row $620 (in the link they are $998)
6" led reverse light $80 (in the link they are $252)

now to get these prices i have to buy 25 lights which is a shit load of money so if i were to go ahead with it i would at least need a 50 % deposit to garauntee them because i cant afford to sit on that much money when im pretty well making nothing out of them

let me know what you think and throw up some numbers of who would be interested definately in what lights

so the 32" 2row only puts out 5760 lumens? correct? im looking at an led bar to stick on my roof on roof racks. was hoping for more lumens then that especially with hid competing against them

Rusty

so the 32" 2row only puts out 5760 lumens? correct? im looking at an led bar to stick on my roof on roof racks. was hoping for more lumens then that especially with hid competing against them

Rusty

no mate, the 32" puts out 10800, i think your looking at the led count not the size, the 18" which has 32 led's is 5760 lumens

cheers sean

Ill look at doing an order as soon as i can get the numbers up, by ordering 25 lights i get a massive ....wait for it ...... $2 dscount per light!!!!!

on 25 lights in the 4 sizes ive choosen the invoice total is $7600!!!!

Thats why i need the money pretty much straight up cause my wife would kill me if i spent that with no security of getting back, like i said im not making anything out of it, ive basically allowed between $20 and $60 a light on the cost price of them to try and cover any import duties, customs etc and hope to god its not more than that or im screwed

This isnt a business venture, i only decided to do it after all the reading ive done and every one saying they want them but they are to expensive, i dont mind doing the ground work aslong as i dont ream myself in the process

Sizes and quantitys are not set in stone so if i can change them if need be because the price obviously isnt goign to get any better unless i start ordering thousands in one hit

At the moment ive been quoted on

5 x 22" 2 row
5 x 22" 4 row
5 x 32" 2 row
5 x 6" reverse
5 x 4" reverse ( apparently they are a new light so my price on them was $150 ea whcih is why i didnt mention them, too bloody expensive)

Back