led light bars eoi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much for the biggest light ?

Thinking about it for the roll bar.

52" in the 2 row will be about $750
52" in the 4 row nasa spec'd moon landing light would be about $1150

just for comparison sake the 52" 2 row is 18000 lumen and the 4 row is 36000 lumen

Snake racing rigid 52" light bar is 18500 lumen and $1500.00

price are approx because they are so long they will chane the freight price too so dont hold me to that, would need to wait until we get final numbers and quantitys and ill get a quote on the lot

cheers sean

How long till your ordering.

Very very tempted.

Gonna sell that turbo kit to, so 90% chance I am in.

What deposit do you need or the full money needed ?

I wouldn't blame you for wanting the whole lot up front.

It depends on how many people want them and how soon, i might even try and do it in smaller orders to avoid some costs ( import duties and taxes etc)

there will be 5% import duty and 10% gst on the order, the less i order, the lesser the fees, the less you pay, im working it out on worst case

If at all possible id love the money up front, it will make things heaps easier

Once mine show up next week ill put the photos up, let every one look at them and then set a time frame to order some, so maybe with in the fortnight??

Sound like a plan will wait to see the pic's but very interested in 22" 2 row and 6" reverse.

Last edited:
there is a link a few posts up of the lights being sold by some one else, mine im hoping wont be too far away, i got shipping confirmation yesterday so there on the boat!!!

as soon as mine are hooked up ill do my best to take some decent photos, i suck at photoing lights at night!!!!

tripod, long exposure small aperture, longer the exposure the brighter they will look.

To be fair use the same settings for a shot with normal headlights, then one with the light bar.

Seen the snake racing ad's with the LED light bars on the GQ patrol? probably taken over 5mins to get that brightness.

tripod, long exposure small aperture, longer the exposure the brighter they will look.

To be fair use the same settings for a shot with normal headlights, then one with the light bar.

Seen the snake racing ad's with the LED light bars on the GQ patrol? probably taken over 5mins to get that brightness.

ok so seen as how all my photos are taken with a camera phone all i got out of that was bla bla bla snake racing bla bla

Sorry but i suck at photography!! ill try my best tho

Not really wanting to get involved in this because I don't want the lights but seriously if you want to make sales surely the manufacturer has something better to offer than iPhone pics. I know you don't want to give away too much info and that's probably fair enough but if the manufacturer doesn't have the pics to steal off their website and then neither party is to interested in selling a product that really does require proof of their ability through images.

Even the Snake racing photo's are a little suspect but atleast they have tried to do the right thing in order to sell their product, I think you need to do the same to convince people because too many people offer cheap prices and don't back up with quality.

Note I'm not saying you are one of those people but you are asking for a lot of dollars give people what they need to convince them they are getting a bargain.

i understand where your coming from but the big difference is im not technically selling these, im really only acting as a middle man fro those that cant be stuffed getting them themselfs, there are plenty of pics and info on the net of these things that people have put up and presonally i think they are all a bit crappy, if any one wants them them im sure they would have looked into them by now

i kinda cant stress enough, im not selling them, just helping fellow members out

If people want to buy em themself then im more than happy to pass on the info, ive got all the prices and info, they might save a dollar, they might pay more because of the freight costs, customs etc

If any one wants to do that then pm me and ill forward on the info and you'll see im not doing it to make money with the prices ive listed, just gotta make sure i dont cost myself money

and like wise, if any one wants me to organise them, im still happy to do that as well

cheers sean

Dont worry about putting phone photos up as they wont do it justice, I think the link to the site with all the tech info is enough.
Good on ya for giving everyone the opportunity to get a good deal out of your hard work

Not really wanting to get involved in this because I don't want the lights but seriously if you want to make sales surely the manufacturer has something better to offer than iPhone pics. I know you don't want to give away too much info and that's probably fair enough but if the manufacturer doesn't have the pics to steal off their website and then neither party is to interested in selling a product that really does require proof of their ability through images.

Even the Snake racing photo's are a little suspect but atleast they have tried to do the right thing in order to sell their product, I think you need to do the same to convince people because too many people offer cheap prices and don't back up with quality.

Note I'm not saying you are one of those people but you are asking for a lot of dollars give people what they need to convince them they are getting a bargain.

Agreed.

I'm not disputing that fact that TurboGU is doing this to help forum members, but how can you recommend a product that you havn't even tested yet???

All the lighting products we want as 4WD'ers are expensive, but at least when purchasing a recognizable brand you have an idea of the quality. Selling a no-name product that could die the first time it rains, just to save a few hundred $$$'s is a pretty big risk.

Saying that, I am in the market for some LED light bars and if someone can provide me with some indisputable info/reviews of the products I would def be interested.

All light bars on the market are a "no name" as such, it depend on whos buying them as to what name they put on them, as said before these lights are the same in the link a few posts up, they are also the same as what nearly every other seller has

There not new by any means they have been out for ages now

the lights are also the same as these which are getting really impressive feed back

High Power LED Light Bars - Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum

and also these

LED Light Bar 32" Bar Lights, LED, 4x4 lights, off-road | eBay

Look on alibaba, look every where, seek and you will find

as ive said before, if you want them, do your research like i have done, if you want them, i can buy them for you or i can give you the suppliers details and pricing im working with and get them your self, either way im not fussed

im mearly trying to help out and cut costs, to give you an idea the freight for my 2 lights is $238, the freight on 25 lights is $498

Its reasons like that, plus customs and import duties and what not i thought i would try and tee up a few people to save some money

I can understand if people have trust issues, hell i would when i dont know em, and im not a business, i dont have an abn, nuddy, zip, nothing, im just me

Please understand, im not doing this to make money, if i was i would never have told you about it and just put them on ebay and made a motza out of them

If you want me to get them for you, postup what you want, if you want to do it all your self, please pm me an email address and ill forward it on

regards sean

Agreed.

All the lighting products we want as 4WD'ers are expensive, but at least when purchasing a recognizable brand you have an idea of the quality. Selling a no-name product that could die the first time it rains, just to save a few hundred $$$'s is a pretty big risk.

i dont really agree with that considering all the NAME brands come from the same factories most of the time, take tigerz11 stuff which everyone love, an ex arb employee went to the manufacture and started buying the stuff and marketed it under a different name, just cause your buying a NAME brand doesnt always mean your buying quality

Latest posts

Back