led light bars eoi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a 22" 2 bar one Turbogu. Can you get me a price? Postage too, i live in Darwin.

Cheers Rumpig.

hey boys, sorry for the lengthy wait to get an answer for you but i cant get the company i deal with to answer me, ive been trying to find another supplier of lights the same but no one will come to the party on freight prices, the only thing i can sugest to help you all out is to try brightlight auto parts, they sell the same lights as i was getting and were recently doing a 50% off special which made the prices nearly the same as mine

In the mean time ill keep hassling the other guys and searchng for a new contact

cheers sean

Cheers mate, will finish a couple of mods I've got going and hopefully your company will play ball soon. Thanks again!!

hi mate, i only have one left and now im having trouble getting a new supplier im going to keep it for myself cause i dont have a little one for my reverse lights, ill keep you all posted as to if i get a new deal especially now the dollar is back up a bit

cheers sean

Latest posts

Back