led light bars eoi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but got sick of changing them over all the time.They are sitting in my shed

i know what you mean, i got sick of that a long time ago, now i just have the one set for everything!!!

slight update on the lights, mine is still going bloody awesome, so far its rained most of the week down here and its still working so atleast there rain proof!!!!

Im not going to get a chance to fit the 32" on the weekend to my car because im now fitting it to the front of a t950 kenworth for a family friend, he wants one but cant make up his mind between that and a 42" so im fitting mine and if he wants the bigger ill get him one and swap it over

ill try and get some pics of it once ive fabbed up some brackets and fitted it all up

That should be a really good test for it vibration wise because he runs a b double carting timber veneer packs from the southwood mill down here so it spends a lot of time on gravel road

Ive also got 6 of the 6" ones on the way, 4 are spoken for but if any one wants one i have 2 left for $85 ea other wise they'll wait in the shed till i build my rear bar

cheers sean

sean,

are the 6" one 2 row or 4 row? (i'm guessing 2 rows)
i'd be keen on the 4 rows, but depending on the illumination 2 rows may be sufficient. did the supplierby chance provide you with any night pictures?

thanks
eug

sean,

are the 6" one 2 row or 4 row? (i'm guessing 2 rows)
i'd be keen on the 4 rows, but depending on the illumination 2 rows may be sufficient. did the supplierby chance provide you with any night pictures?

thanks
eug

Hi mate they havent given me any and in all honesty i still havent seen a photo on the net any where that gives a good indication of the light output

i would suggest if your in an area where there is a seller of light bars i would go and check them out in the flesh

After getting mine its totally different to looking at photos

You would get a good idea regardless of the brand being they all use pretty much the same 3w led's and similar reflector designs

Im going to try and take some photos of mine on saturday night but i dont reckon it will do much good

As for the littleys, yep they are a 2 row, i can get the 4 row version but they are nearly $200

cheers sean

Ok just to give you all an update, havent done a submersion test yet cause im still at work, but its rained and rained for damn near the last 48hrs here and hey they still work

Driving in the rain at night with them on is bloody brilliant, driving in thick fog...... not so brilliant, it seems when there is a bloody great wall of light emmited from your bull bar it makes an equally big wall of fog!!!!!!! guess you cant win in fog cause even my hid's were schit in fog as are any lights really

im putting in an order on monday morning, can any one who definately wants any please let me know by pm, im ordering in lots of 4 for the big ones and i have 2 spots filled already

I also have 12 6" reverse lights coming so any one who wants them let me know and ill put your name too them

cheers sean

I'm still keen as, but as I'm being redeployed for 6-10 weeks to a crappy bloody island in the middle of the indian ocean, I'll order them when I get back. First thing I'll do on my return.

I'm still keen as, but as I'm being redeployed for 6-10 weeks to a crappy bloody island in the middle of the indian ocean, I'll order them when I get back. First thing I'll do on my return.

no worries mate, let me know when you get back and we will sort it out

i have a spare 32" 2 row, 22" 2 row and 3 6'' reverse ones leaving china thursday,

the prices are 345 for the 22", 520 for the 32" and 85 for the 6" lights

the dollar has dropped about 6 cents and that made this order go up a couple bucks, if any one wants them let me know

cheers sean

Update for you all,

finally pulled my finger out and mounted my 32" light on the roof bars, was pretty easy other than pulling the roof liner again to drill another hole and run the wires through

still smile every thime i whack the high beam switch!!!:big_smile: for comparisons sake im running 100/90 globes in the nav too!!

if any ones interested i have 2 x 6" lights, 1 x 32" 2 row and 1 x 22" 2 row left over from an order i have just done for a heap of tassi boys, prices are $85, $520 and $345

I think so far they're is about 18 cars in tassie that'll be sporting these suckers

heres some photos of my roof light install

14082011372.jpg

14082011371.jpg

14082011373.jpg

Not as yet, im actually going away for the weekend with some freinds who is a freelance photog so if he brings his gear like he is supposed to ill try and get him to take some that actaully look good

hey guys, sorry for the late reply, ive been flat building a caravan, i can still get them, havent got any for a while cause the dollar has crapped it self but if you guys want them let me know what sizes you want and ill get a current price for you

cheers sean

Latest posts

Back