led light bars eoi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont really agree with that considering all the NAME brands come from the same factories most of the time, take tigerz11 stuff which everyone love, an ex arb employee went to the manufacture and started buying the stuff and marketed it under a different name, just cause your buying a NAME brand doesnt always mean your buying quality

Firstly, I'm not claiming that these are shit lights... but how do you know. I agree rebadging happens a lot these days with most electrical products... but there are also a lot of very dodgy places in China taking advantage of this. People are beginning to simply assume that the cheaper version they are buying is the same product just rebadged. This is def not the case all the time.

ok so heres a link to the same lights sold by another company

http://www.hidlighting.com.au/LED-Lightbars.html

Also, these are clearly not all the same products...

Last edited:
Firstly, I'm not claiming that these are shit lights... but how do you know. I agree rebadging happens a lot these days with most electrical products... but there are also a lot of very dodgy places in China taking advantage of this. People are beginning to simply assume that the cheaper version they are buying is the same product just rebadged. This is def not the case all the time.

Also, these are clearly not all the same products...

Never said you did say they were shit, just making a point that you dont always get what you think just cause its got a brand name on it

And yes the lights are the same, but like always there are variences, like the mounts, and the rear housing shape and the amount of led rows, there are different mount options, ive chose the ones i like the best because it looks the most solid

Im starting to think ill just let everyone buy there own, too much hassle to do a favour

Im starting to think ill just let everyone buy there own, too much hassle to do a favour

Wow am I sorry I might of initiated this latest barrage on lights? Well no not really I'd still like to see spec sheets and decent photos because I think all other sellers lack that on their sites. I myself am not interested in them right now because I know if I play a waiting game these things will drop in price and I'm just not desperate enough to pay a high price for them but there is always someone who will.

I still stand by the idea that if you want people to part with cash whether you are making 1 cent or a million dollars you need to give them something to justify their cost because each person is still giving you their hard earned cash and trusting you wont either give them something dodgy or at worst run off with their money, but each to their own.

I'm not trying to stop you from offering favours or a good price I'm just trying to get the relative information so people can make an informed decision, those people may not include me right now but they might one day, however if you think such questions from people entrusting their money to you are too much hassle then it's obviously your choice how you proceed.

Nothing you have said has sparked it mate, it just seems as though i cant get my point across to do your own research on them, just because im happy with them doesnt mean every one else will be in which case they dont need to buy them, there is thousands of pages of info on the net from people who have bought them

Personally i wouldnt beleive a thing the manufactures tell you because of course they all sell the best!!

LIke you i have waited and waited ages to get some because i cant justify the prices people sell them for, to get the lights i want for around the 500 mark now to me is pretty good, hell most people pay that for good spotties

I can take photos when mine get here but short of paying a professional i still dont think the results will be any good, its just too hard to capture it on a camera, ive seen them work in the flesh and they are nuts, maybe if people want them they should do what ive done before, go into a shop and look at them to see what they are like

As i said early when mine get here anyone who is local to me is more than welcome to come to my place or we can meet up for a look then more people can vouch for them if you will, heck if i could afford it id hit the crap outta them with a hammer to test the "bullet proof lense material" but my nuts are not that big!!!!!!

dont want to get any one off side, just want to help people not get ripped, im still up for getting them if any one wants a middle man, if not your more than welcome to have the info, just let me know

In the mean time, look around, if you see some thing you like better, tell me and i can try and get them

cheers sean

Nothing as yet, havent shown up, tracking details they gave me dont show any info, kinda struggling to get any info out of them at the moment!! just hoping i havent been stooged!!! oh well, guess ill finally get to try out paypals buyer protection crap!!!

Ill post up if anything happens next week

Ok, so update time, the parcel man kindly gave me 2 parcels yesterday morning, and guess what, it was a couple of sparkling new led light bars!!

Unpacked them to check and make sure all was ok

First impressions, unreal, solid as a mighty nissan (sorry yota guys!!) on the spec sheets its says they are about 8kg which i didnt really give much thought to at the time but god dam they are heavy, the casing are bloody solid, the heat sink fins on the casing are huge ( even my tafe teacher last night commented on the heat sink fins)

The colour of the refective foil looks really good, its position in the housings are great, no gaps or shity bits

Them mounts are fantastic (most will have to drill new holes tho as the dont line up to standard spottie mounts on the bar)

The mounts have good adjustability for angle and are all rubber mounted but yet still bloody solid

Come with nearly a meter or wire hanging out of them

Then came time for a test run, found a half flat battery down the back of the shop and touched the wires on the terminals and ZING!!! Holy shit, in broad daylight with about 40 fluros running in our shop they are bright, it totally over powered them

So the end of the day came and off to tafe i went and ended up pulling the old girl in to the workshop so i could fit the bull bar light ( roof bar might take me a while cause i gotta fab up some brackets to mount it to my cross bar on the roof racks)

Drilled 3 new holes in the bar seen as how none of the existing holes lined up so i thought i would push it as far back as i could for a bit more protection (dont want this baby getting hurt!!!)

Hooked it up in the workshop and fired it up and it was bright, i mean really bright, i think everyone there had a bad flash in there eyes

So when i left to go home was the real test for it, let me say this, OH MY GOD!!!! Did some one turn the sun on going down the southern outlet, spread of light is just incredible, the distance is bloody brilliant, at least an easy 800 plus meteres of good light plus stuff further past still glows

Personally, after taking off my hid lights, any one who says the distance from light bars wont match a driving light either have never seen them in the flesh or they have the most intense driving lights known to man

Im happy as a pig in poo, i giggled like a school girl every time i put the lights on high and got pissed every time a car came cause i had to dip them!!

So if any one is near margate and wants a look, drop me a line and pop on down, as for ordering more, ill prob give it a week or so just to make sure they dont crap em self and the ill start seeing who wants what

Ill prob look at doing smaller amounts, 2-3 at a time just to keep cost and hassles down if any thing goes tits up

thats it, ill stop waffling now , oh yeah , heres a quick pic or two!!

Cheers sean

01082011358.jpg

01082011359.jpg

Glad they rocked up and that ur happy with em!!!
Any chance you could do a submersion test???
Personally, I'm a little worried that the first time they hit the drink they'll shit themselves.

Glad they rocked up and that ur happy with em!!!
Any chance you could do a submersion test???
Personally, I'm a little worried that the first time they hit the drink they'll shit themselves.

Yeah, should be able to sort something out on the weekend if i can find a big enough bucket

For anyone thats interested here is a link to the companys website if you want a look

D&M INTERNATIONAL (H.K) CO.,LTD

i will stick to lightstorm LED roof bar from Arora. Seem to be a hell of a lot brighter for the money being spent.

previous thread LED Driving Lights

Fair enough mate, if you like them better go for it, i just threw out another option for people but just check all things first

I just looked on there website and the 22" 4 row that they sell says 16000 lumens and its $1250

My 22" 4 row is 14400 lumens i could get you for about $620-$650 depending on postage

So what your syaing is you would pay double the price for 1600 lumens??????

Your call champ

There 30" bar says it draws 14 amps, i hooked my 32" which is 800 more lumens than theres to the test bench at tafe last night and it draws 7 amps!!!!! theres is $899 and mine would be $510

I was refering to the 52", 20,000 Lumen for $1,299.

Do yours come with a warranty or any kind of garuauntee?
What i am saying is, i would would pay double for the warranty and a gaurantee that they are waterproof dustproof and shockproof. So that when i try and save a few hundred dollars buying a no name brand, I don't then piss and moan that my money is gone after they get rained on, go over the speed bumps in big W carpark or fill up with dust from 4wding..

I can take them back and get a bran new set.. champ

All the lights on the link you posted seem to be flood or spot. The lights i was refering to are combo, so i guess i'm not paying double the price, i guess i'm getting 2 products in one for my money.

Last edited:
I was refering to the 52", 20,000 Lumen for $1,299.

Do yours come with a warranty or any kind of garuauntee?
What i am saying is, i would would pay double for the warranty and a gaurantee that they are waterproof dustproof and shockproof. So that when i try and save a few hundred dollars buying a no name brand, I don't then piss and moan that my money is gone after they get rained on, go over the speed bumps in big W carpark or fill up with dust from 4wding..

I can take them back and get a bran new set.. champ

All the lights on the link you posted seem to be flood or spot. The lights i was refering to are combo, so i guess i'm not paying double the price, i guess i'm getting 2 products in one for my money.

Completely understand, just checking all info for myself more than anything, i thought if you would have bought the others over mine they must be really good and i would have tried to change companys

Going by all the info i have been i can get, spread, spot or euro (combo), it just doesnt seem to list that on there site, as far as im aware these have a 12 mth warranty

Everything ive ordered ive gone for euro and seems to be the best option, like you said, you get 2 lights in 1

Ive just ordered 6 of the little 6" ones for me and some guys down in tas for work/reverse lights so ill let you know how i go

And on a side note, it pissed with rain down here last night, my light worked the whole way home and still worked this morning so thats a start!! lol

If you find any more info that will help us all out, then by all means im all ears

cheers sean

If monies need to be paid up front I can vouch for sean as being honest and reliable as I bought a set of rims off him on EBAY and paid and had to get him to hold them for me as I was away.When I got back rang him and had the wheels within a week so anyone hesitant about handing out the hard earned without getting the product straight away he is very trust worthy.

If monies need to be paid up front I can vouch for sean as being honest and reliable as I bought a set of rims off him on EBAY and paid and had to get him to hold them for me as I was away.When I got back rang him and had the wheels within a week so anyone hesitant about handing out the hard earned without getting the product straight away he is very trust worthy.

Thanks mate, appreciate that, i forgot about those wheels, did you end up fitting them??

cheers mate

Latest posts

Back