November 9 day trip yalwal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah throw down Peter in his new D22 and me in the old girl.
Nath well meet you about 7am at the turn off if that still suits??
if every one attends seems to be a fair turn out and a big day 4x4ing should be good.

How many trucks are you wanting to go on the trip mate? Seems theres a bit of a few going now.

Hey mate not sure if there's Gunna be to many but me and a few other members and others r Gunna be headed down there aswell.. We will be keen to tag along with you guys I think theres my d22 A d40 a surf and a patrol at this stage.. Just let me know.. Btw was that you in the patrol coming off narellan rd the other day lol

Hey mate not sure if there's Gunna be to many but me and a few other members and others r Gunna be headed down there aswell.. We will be keen to tag along with you guys I think theres my d22 A d40 a surf and a patrol at this stage.. Just let me know.. Btw was that you in the patrol coming off narellan rd the other day lol

Yeh mate that's me :)
There's couple of d22 same colours as yours with lifts going around and all black one with bar works.

Yeh I don't think it will matter if you boys tag along - end of the day we can plan the day on Saturday mornin

Yeah cool mate they must of seen how good looking mine is and wanted one.. Sounds good mate few of us might camp there where are use meeting or do u want to travel down from ctown somewhere?

Yeah cool mate they must of seen how good looking mine is and wanted one.. Sounds good mate few of us might camp there where are use meeting or do u want to travel down from ctown somewhere?

Were just doing a day trip - were meeting at south nowra maccas - but bout 4 of us meeting at appin road around 5:30-6ish

trip officially full - looking to be a great group
Ill tell WOK about the numbers - See you all this Saturday morning

Last edited:
ordered some ARB bash plates today, pick up thursday and hopefully get time to fit them friday ready for sat.
fitting them myself, is it just a matter of bolting them on or is it a stuff around.
Also i'm leaving from Sydney can i meet any of the guy's also leaving from Sydney on sat morning to drive down.

Nice man - I'm working from home this Friday getting the trol sorted as well

Wanna meet with us? We are meeting at shell appin road
5:30 to 6

ordered some ARB bash plates today, pick up thursday and hopefully get time to fit them friday ready for sat.
fitting them myself, is it just a matter of bolting them on or is it a stuff around.
Also i'm leaving from Sydney can i meet any of the guy's also leaving from Sydney on sat morning to drive down.

Nice work mate.
They are a straight bolt on but there is a bit of stuffing around if you havent seen how they go together.
you will find that you may be best to start at the back and work forword to the bull bar, BUT the front plate has to go on before the middle, so from memory i loosely attach the rear and front then align the centre plate, you will find its best to keep most of the bolts loose as long as possible to allow all the plates to come together.
There is also a mod that i have done to the front plate where it meets the bullbar to strengthen that area, but i will show you on my car on saturday.

Sorry boys me and my mate pete needs to pull the pin on this one as work in being somewhat fu$%&d. sorry about that. Ill try again for the next one,
i`m trying for Gardens the following weekend to check it out and look around for camping spots for me and the young bloke if anyone wishes to join in for the day.

Cheers Steve

Sorry boys me and my mate pete needs to pull the pin on this one as work in being somewhat fu$%&d. sorry about that. Ill try again for the next one,
i`m trying for Gardens the following weekend to check it out and look around for camping spots for me and the young bloke if anyone wishes to join in for the day.

Cheers Steve

Not a problem boys

always a next time :)

if you do gardens sometime december I'm in
ill be up in kandos way anyway

BR
Raf

Gents Dave in a blue D22 (boots89) and myself in a D40 will coming along on Saturday.
will most likely try meet up at the Maccas with the others... coming from Kellyville and Campbelltown.

Latest posts

Back