VNOG - forum meet up.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony I have nothing on my card.I want maps put onto it if anyone has them.I also have a disc to reprogram the system with an updated version of it.I have digoptions multimedia system in it.

scott - i'll give u a call today, not sure what system your talking about.

but i will have my laptop with me on the weekend, we can always have a play and delete EVERYTHING on your card .... LOL

Yeah cause that worked out so well for us when we did it...oh that's right you didn't listen to me so it didn't work :eviltongue: Oh well atleast you know your mistakes for this time :sarcastic:

As if I have enough trouble with the voices in my head let alone meeting imaginary people as well.

thats GOLD

i imagine DAVE looks like his avatar .... i imagine the same about BISCUITs too

Dave's better looking than his avatar, especially with his green hair. I wonder what sort of bikky biscuits really is.

Well I didn't say no, but none the less I wont be there. To be honest I haven't even read where "there" is but most places are just too far for me to go on weekends because of other commitments, it's the main reason I am so slack during the week.

We need to sheer the sheep this weekend, although it's not looking good weather wise but none the less weekends are the only time of the week all three of us are available to do farm work. Even leaving here mid afternoon and heading up to Walhalla or something like that is annoying because by the time I get home kidlet is screaming because it's past bed time.

I'm going up on the fri night but there is no point following me as I will be coming from a different direction.Woody is going on fri night and you may be able tofollow him from Berwick but he is leaving by about 3.00 I think.

who is going up on the friday cause i would like to follow someone there

Jimmy, what time on the friday do you think you could make it to the EAST - i can stamp your passport for you, then u can follow me up into the hills.

It didn't even occur to me to look up the Victorian section!

How do you reckon a stockie D22 will handle it? I'd be interested in heading up for just Saturday.

I have been waiting for a trip like this to meet you guys, & I would have been in like Flynn normally, but I have just found out I share more than a gray beard with Deryn Hinch.
I have been diagnosed with a liver tumor & need an operation to remove the right hand side of the liver & my gall bladder.
The gall bladder has not done a thing wrong, poor little thing, but it is joined to the right hand side of the liver.
I don't know when this operation will take place. I am waiting by the phone so to speak for a call from the surgeon.
I feel great really, but I have no desire for alcohol, obviously I must be really sick.
Count me in for the next one though. I intend to get well quick.
Cheers,
Phil

I wish you all the best Phil. I've got a mate with liver cancer who's recovering and I recently lost my dad to pancreatic cancer.

Last edited:

How do you reckon a stockie D22 will handle it? I'd be interested in heading up for just Saturday

just Al a stock D22 will be fine.The trip is about meeting other forum members ans putting names to faces.There will be 4wdriving for those that want to do it or kick back and have a beer and sausage.

How do you reckon a stockie D22 will handle it? I'd be interested in heading up for just Saturday.

just Al a stock D22 will be fine.The trip is about meeting other forum members ans putting names to faces.There will be 4wdriving for those that want to do it or kick back and have a beer and sausage.

cant wait,
ay scooty hope your goona be there, i really wanna take a look at your beast,
still cant believe you have an ls1 in there ahaha.
arron

Latest posts

Back