WARNING - STOLEN - D22 - Brisbane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adoos

Reaction score
Hi All,

Unfortunately my pride and joy was stolen from Yeerongpilly Australasian Hail Repair Centre on Thursday night. They took it out to Jimboomba and burnt it. Before burning they took my Xrox Bar, 240blitz spots, cheap 4inch HID spots, ICom all in 1 UHF, GME aerial, Roo Systems awning, custom rock sliders and my brand new 16x7 dynamic rims. If you see anyone trying to sell some gear like that and it seems suss send me a message. Brisbane/Ipswich area. Im confident it was an inside job at the repair place but anyway its gone, thanks AAMI. Apparently keys aren't stored in a SAFE. Just locked in an office..

Cheers
Adam - 0431106501

Last edited:
Very sad to hear mate. Check the usual such as Gumtree and Ebay, and take some time for a cruise around your local area and check. Any outside product on my basic rig has a number burnt in with a soldering iron. That way I can get the scum. I would say the +hit they removed has been transferred to another car. I cover heaps of km's weekly, and I will keep an open eye.
John

then it is the repair centers responsibility to replace the car

It actually comes under mine but I don't pay excess and it doesn't go on my record. My agreed value doesn't cover the cost so I'm going to battle and try to get cost of car plus my accessories. I lost a shit load in the fire also.

Latest posts

Back