BP90 D22 Navara STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah sorry bryan, i forgot to measure before the lift, i can measure what it sits at currently. The front was already wound up around an inch.

Cheers Bazz

Riteeo bryan i measured from the bottom of my 16" alloy to the inside of the wheel arch and its at 755mm, also the space between the bottom of the large lump on the factory sump guard to the ground is 290mm (dont know if this will be of any use to you but yeah).
Hope this helps mate

Thanks NAV80, yeah i like the bronze colour aswell, doesnt seem to be as many of them around, it needs a good polish at the moment though.

yeah standard sagged springs, buy the lower rim to wheel arch measurement i only went up 40mm but i think it could be a little more, i didnt measure any where else on the car to really know!!

my neighbor has a stocko one i might jump the fence and chuck a tape on it!!

bryan

Last edited:
Quick update on my navara.

bought a set of 4 16x7 powdercoated sunraysias, +19mm offset, with some 265/75r16 Federal couragia Mud terrains this weekend. they look so much better than the road terrains that were on my nav. havent had a chance to take them offroad and see how they go compared to the road terrains. but will get some pics of that and update how they go.

IMG_9470.jpg

IMG_9471.jpg

77ee7572.jpg

nice one mate, how noisy are the couragia's on the road???

They are noisy but not to an extent where it gets annoying, i have almost gotten used to the noise and i have only have them on for half of today, so they arent all that bad really.

Also on road driving is also good (although duno bout wet road driving yet) but on dry road like braking distance etc isnt all that affected although i have been taking it easy as i didnt want any accidents happening.

Finally got my led canopy wired in, i rekon i might get one more for the rear window of the canopy for some ground light, and then i rekon 2 led work lights and fashion up some sort of bracket that will allow them to be tucked away in the top corners of the canopy but so the can be swung out when needed to use for camp lighting etc.

Heres a pic of how bright the led strip much better than the basic halogen bulb
91a475a6.jpg

Cheers bryan yeah much brighter.

I havent done anythin really to the old slug except drive it. Looking into snorkels at the moment, duno whether to get the yd25 snorkel or the safari snorkel... Hmm decisions

go YD25 snorkel, safari's are tree catches!!

Yeah maybe but if i drove close enough to a tree to catch the snorkel on the branch then its going to be close enough to rubb th branch all over the roof. I think i prefer the look of the safari snorkels although i ant find anyone that has done an install thread on one like you did bryan, also the yd25 snorkel would be cheaper im pretty sure and the idea of being able to put a second battery behind the passenger headlight would be good to. So yeah still undecided, if anyone has any pics or info on instal and after install shots of the safari snorkel for the d22 that would be great

Latest posts

Back